We are all part of a rhythm nation

"I'll tell your mama, I'll tell your friends
I'll tell anyone whose heart can comprehend
Send it in a letter, baby, tell you on the phone
I'm not the kinda girl who likes to be alone"

I'm really looking forward to getting all my Los Angeles plans put together. Unfortunately, due to Daisy's employment status she can't commit to coming along with me. That and she's also got plans to visit Ireland pending her attainment of a new teaching contract. This leaves me with the possibility of digging the whole City of Angels scene all by my lonesome. Sure, Mijo will be there but he's working so I can only see him on the weekends. This renders me the whole week to my own devices. That can't be good. The customs agents at the border are going to slap me with a huuuuuuge duty tax if I don't watch my spending. But honestly what better way can I spend my solo time than shopping for kewl finds that I can't get here at home?

It can't possibly be too too bad. If Daisy can take on a whole country by herself, surely I can conquer a city?

It's not so much that I'm afraid to go by myself...it's that I can't stand being by myself. What else could you expect from a girl who's accustomed to a house hopping with people. When the house empties from 6 bodies to all of a sudden being the only one home I go plum crazy. Hence why I'm always out and about. Call it a severe aversion to loneliness or whatever. I know I may find some new buds (I'm going to hostel it. Again may I iterate that it's the only way to get a true travelling experience at my age.) where I'm staying, but I can be pretty shy at times. Enh, who knows how it will go.

"I miss ya much (boy-oh-I miss you much)
I really miss you much (M-I-S-S you much)
I miss ya much (boy-oh-I miss you much)
Baby I really miss you much (M-I-S-S you much)"

I really feel like I should tidy up my blogRoll, and that makes me really sad. Some of these blogs were my favourites, and now they seem to have faded away into nothingness.

I knew Ray closed down shop but I didn't think it would mean the dissolution of the entire site, archives and all. Now I can't even get an old dose of NYC goodness. *sigh* Ray, come visit! Leave comments! What's going on in your neck of the woods?

It looks like the same story for wKen. There was a lot of stuff on there that I had yet to read, and now it's kaput.

And we all know that I'm missing Meesh and her crazy blog posts. I've read everything on there. Need more Meesh. I can't bear to take her off my blogRoll, though, 'cuz I'm holding on to the hope that she revives the blog with a vengeance. Meesh, get off those slopes for a minute and blog!

hooptyloops disappeared. I can't explain it since I failed to keep up with his posts for a while now.

My 2 cents plus a little more is done and over with, but that stood to reason. I just have to scrap it from my blogRoll.

::Rickey::'sblog is just a blank sheet on his website. Yet another dose of New York goodness that I'm missing. I don't think I'll scrap him from my list just yet...perhaps it's just a break.

I miss these blogs

Comments