Blink and you might miss it.

You know, when I first saw these shirts a couple weeks ago at The Rocket, I thought to myself "I have to have one!" Don't ask me why, but I thought it was witty, it was kitschy, it was au courant. Fast forward to a split second later and I had already talked myself out of it. Sure, there are times when I question his intelligence, but that does not make him the "American Psycho." Thus I did not really want to wear a shirt bearing this brash opinion.

Moreover, it's just a trendy shirt, I've seen a lot of people wearing them now. Not only that, but there was an article yesterday talking about how American tourists are buying them up as souvenirs for their friends and family back home.

Mass appeal just does not do it for me. Always lead, never follow

Besides, there are better candidates for the title of American Psycho. A certain Tom Green comes to mind.

Oops, that's right, he's Canadian. Silly me.

Comments