Geese suck

No disrespect at all intended towards Dan the Goose

I suppose, more specifically, Canadian geese suck.

Remember my little goose-family-to-be out on the agency balcony? Well, Mama Goose and Papa Goose seriously need some happy pills. Or maybe they need some hot goose-loving, which I hear tends to die down when there are eggs to sit on.

They look like hideous monsters when you come visit them through the window. Their necks get all contorted in a grotesque fashion and they hiss at you menacingly. So much for the joyous anticipation of a new addition to the family.

I know they're only trying to protect their privacy, but you would think they would have considered that before they laid their nest here. I'm not too thrilled with my snappish neighbors.

So excuse my lack of enthusiasm when the time comes for Papa Goose to run around handing out cigars.

Comments