I wish I were Carmen Sandiego

Man, I really miss that game. I honestly do wish I could be Carmen Sandiego. Either that or one of the gumshoes who got to chase her all over the world. I'd be a terrible gumshoe, though. Hell, I'd be lousy at being Carmen Sandiego. I'd never get very far 'cuz I'm too busy taking in all the sights of where I was at that moment. I'd get busted so easy 'cuz I'd be on some tour bus, or taking in a local landmark/attraction. Hmmm, yes, I would have a very shortlived career as a globe-trotting spy.

Today I learned where Ouagadougou is, plus I had the privilege of enlightening some consolidators as to where to find Ouagadougou as well. I love it when that happens. Don't know what there is to do in Ouagadougou, but now I know where to send people if they'd like to check it out.

Comments