If we could talk to the animals

The world is a zoo. Animals galore. aqua angel and aqua boy will be getting a puppy! Civic and his mom might be getting a puppy, too. I wuvs puppies.

So what do I get? Geese.

Early last week 2 big Canadian geese had some sips of water in the puddles on our agency balcony. It was really quite ridiculous. Their honks don't sound like living beings at all.

All of a sudden I had somehow adopted them, they're now known as "Leah's pets" here in the office.

Later on in the week the puddle dried up completely, yet they were still there honking away. The landlord's lackey chased them away (someone must have snitched). Now THAT was a hilarious sight to see.

But they came back. They don't honk much now. There is really no water left on the balcony for them. What lures them here?

They've laid a nest on our balcony! Someday this spring, there'll be 3 little goslings wandering around over there. The whole building is abuzz about it. Landlord said they could stay and even made his little henchman cater to the little goosie family. He has to give them fresh water and stuffs. Haha, goose's revenge!

I guess I should bring my digicam to work everyday in hopes of catching the magical event...but knowing me they wouldn't be posted up here until the fall.

Ahh, my little babies. I can't wait.

Comments