Thank heaven for little girls

Hope everyone had as great an Easter as me and my family had.

After the requisite Easter activities (Church, with alas no chocolate, but that's what the day after Easter is all about!) Posie and her parents came by with Lana. It is amazing how one tiny little girl can enrapt a house full of "grown-ups."

Lana being my goddaughter, of course I'm smitten with the little boopsie. Me and my family can't get enough of the little doll.

Needless to say Posie had Lana dressed all adorably, complete with matching hat and sunglasses, and she even brought bunny ears to make us gush even further. I wish Weird Kid had thought to snap a picture.

Spydermonkey came by to have dinner with us and to visit with Lana as well. I love when everyone gets together like that.

As for me, I'm so addicted to babies it's not even funny.

Comments