Tonight on Smallville

As I type this my brother is being transformed into Lex Luthor, only with a tan and not a semi-bad guy. My brother is all good.

He's more like Clark Kent, complete with the mad crush on Lana Lang. He can't leap tall buildings yet, but he can dunk! And we don't live on a farm (thank god!). Hmm, plus I remember visiting him at the hospital when he was born...and as far as I know we don't have any alien spaceships stored anywhere. Still, I'm convinced he's Superman.

On behalf of my brother and myself, much thanks to everyone who donated to the cause. Because of all your kind souls, he was able to raise 825.00! Special thankees from me personally to aqua angel, aqua boy, and Daisy who all pitched in a little sumthin-sumthin. Needless to say, I have a particular affinity for the Tom Baker Cancer Centre. I am a surviving testament of all their excellent care and work and I can assure you all that the money you have donated will be put to wonderful use.

Craziness, my baby brother bald! I can't wait to see it tonight!

Comments