What would Ally do?

How Ms. McBeal stayed looking all professional at all times during the working day is absolutely beyond me.

My skirt feels altogether too short for wearing around the agency. That and it has a sideslit that seems to lead straight to sin. Why didn't I notice that sideslit before? Tscha, I knew I should have done the sit down/squat over test on this outfit before I left the house this morning.

And what is with those ridiculous second linings on shirts that are supposed to give added coverage(?) to the boobies and only the boobies. I mean, that lining is not enough as it leaves a stupid telltale line across my chest. And don't you all look at me like you have no clue what I'm talking about here, I refuse to believe I'm the only one who has ever encountered this problem.

Only remedy I can eke out is to keep tugging the shirt down so that blasted line doesn't press up against the rest of the shirt. The side effect? A lower neckline.

Dang it, this is a professional environment and I feel like I'm dressed up for the bar. It's a wonder my boss hasn't said anything about it.

But am I ever looking goooood today, if I do say so myself.

Comments