Work it, girl!

Last night was one of the best deep water workouts I've had in a long time. I find that I usually have better workouts when the instructor isn't a lady. Can't really explain why that is. I don't mean to offend anyone by my generalization, but the gay deep water instructors seem so buoyant (no pun intended) and energetic, they motivate me to push myself harder in the pool. That to me is a huge benefit since it's so easy to slack off in a workout that you do "at your own pace."

He reminded me a lot of Jack from Will & Grace. I know that's a major stereotype.

I feel so refreshed and my muscles ache in that satisfying post-workout way that they do. My arms especially. I'm such a weakling in my upper body.

In all seriousness, the world needs more enthusiasm and happiness such as was exuded by last night's instructor. And if the only people possessing that positive attitude are gay, then we need more gay people. Even though it'd result in less opportunities for the hetero dating world.

Comments