Climbing on up

Much thanks to Nephthys et al for placing the following link on their blog.

A long time ago when I was blog surfing I came across this guy who was rambling on about the Ladder Theory. I was surprised at how many people got all upset over this one person's opinions and personal observations. Clearly the guy is bitter and most likely suffering from DSB (anyone remember that term from back in jr. high?) but take it with a grain of salt, people!

Bah, I knew the guy was just cranky. I let it slide, it's simply not worth any debate.

But, as incensed as some people may have become over this whole ladder theory business I could see some truth behind it. I mean, everyone I've talked to has always considered going out with a friend. Maybe they didn't think about it a long time, but they still thought about it a teensy-weensy bit.

Anyway, let it enrage you or bemuse you or whatever. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Comments