Dream on, dream away

I'm not going to finish that lyrical quote lest someone out there read it and laugh at me. :D

I had a dream last night...it felt so real yet so unlikely. Does that make any sense?

Lil_Kee was having a party at her house, the one with the pool (I don't want to hear about it again, Joe!) It felt real 'cuz I knew everyone there. But it was also an unlikely situation 'cuz, although I know all these people, I tend to not attend these things. I don't do a whole lot with my generation of the Flip community around here. Now does everything make sense?

Realistic or not, I was at this party, and I don't know what the occasion was but everyone was there. Yes, even Joe was there so it must've been something big if him and his mini-clan trekked up here for the occasion.

Funny thing was, I never saw the hosts of the party once. No Lil_Kee, no Mr. Lil_Kee, no Lil_Kee munchkins. It was as if we had all invaded their house without them opening the doors. And another thing...the pool was missing! No biggie, apparently they had secluded it in some secret (yet outdoor, though the pool has always been indoor) chamber. A flick of some switch somewhere and the wall parted. A bunch of the guys immediately jumped in. I had just grabbed a plate of food so I ended up, of all places, in the laundry room.

For some reason her laundry room had a couch in it.

And who should walk into the laundry room to sit and eat but Sonic! (Note: I had a little crush on Sonic back in high school.)

Needless to say I was thrilled; haven't seen nor heard much about him since we all graduated.

So there we were eating and chatting in the laundry room. Nothing outside of that laundry room mattered at that moment.

After we finished eating there were no garbage bins in the room. Too lazy to step out we set our plates one on top of the other on one end of the couch. Apparently, setting the plates on the floor was inconceivable at the time. Nice setup, though, 'cuz that meant I had to be closer to him.

Alone together on the couch naturally we had to...keep on talking.

Dang it, I told you this dream was full on realistic.

Comments