Late again

Anyone seeing a pattern in here? Told you I'm pure Flip. Always late but worth the wait. I've got a shirt that expresses that exact sentiment. Let me model it for you all sometime.

Anyway, yes, what was I saying?

Oh yeah, big ups to Air Romeo and good luck to his future teaching career. I may go visit you in Philly. And if I do, you better treat a girl to a real-deal-Holyfield cheesesteak. Capeesh? (*lol* I swear that's not the correct spelling)

And if I do go to Philly and I don't experience some cheesesteak nirvana I'll...I'll...I'll make your nose bleed again. Comprende compadre? I'm just teasing. You know that one time was an accident, right? Right?

Yeesh, yes, congrats on the Philly maneuvre. Make C-Spot proud, even though you haven't been a C-spotter in a long while. I know you're still a part of us deep down. You'll make a kickass basketball coach, you crazy hightower, you. Certain you'll make a great chem and physics teacher, too. High school. Oooh. Don't go all "Dangerous Minds" on us all. Not that you could ever look like Michelle Pfeiffer.

Man am I ever full of nonsense today. Alright, do your thang. I'm proud of you. I think I'll down a bellini in your honor tonight. *big hug*

Comments