*tap tap* Is this thing on?

Edit: This post was just going to be way too long so this will be a week long series instead.

Hello everyone, glad to see you here. I suppose you're wondering why I've gathered all of you here. Why has such a hugely diverse group been brought together on my little blog?

Desiree left a really kind comment a few days ago with a link to a blog love-in. What a wonderful idea! Alas, some of my favorite blogs don't have comments and I'm absolutely lazy about writing emails. I've since come up with my own version of doing the love-in. Allow me to introduce you all to one another's blogs (yes, I know there are a lot of you) with reasons why I read your blogs or perhaps a tidbit that I have learned we have in common. So in no preferential order...

I like how E! writes. While it is not a daily read for me, I do enjoy what he has to say.

Reverse Cowgirl blogs about quirky sex-related things. Who doesn't like to read that?

Pretty early in the blogging game I found out about Tony Pierce's busblog It was inevitable. He's a blogging force to be recognized and given his due respect. Would you give me 36 dollars to link you on my blog? Didn't think so.

A lot of the blogs I read are those of university students. I've only been out for two years and I already miss it. I get some of my uni-life fix at OrbyOnline.

One fine evening I got a surprise IM from Ryan of Wading in The Velvet Sea. His posts are addictive. I dare you to read his blog and not crack a smile at the very least.

The author of the goluboy chronicles is a huge Madonna fan. I can't argue with that. He's also a fellow Canadian.

Hoopty is just a tad crazy. I think that's great. Help him think of a name for his band!

When I first saw a link that said "Dr. D" on a fellow Albertan's blog, I thought it might be my wacky hottie of a dentist. This Dr. D may not be a dentist, but he's just as cool. Plus, it doesn't hurt that I get to read about life in Jamaica through his posts.

And speaking of life in other parts of the world, what would it be like living in Australia? Loobylu will tell you. And she'll give you pretty drawings to look at, too!

I'm a diehard music fanatic. More than that, I'm a great fan of good lyrics. It's great fun picking out the song lyrics peppered in the titles and such at Ain't too proud to blog.

How's this for peppering with a song lyric? If there is a problem, yo, Rabbit'll solve it!" Alright, so that was really really lame. But seriously, you have a question it might be fun to ask her to read her answers.

Desiree is always good for giving you things to make you go "hmm." She's also a fellow Albertan, though she's way up north. Look up. Look waaaaaaay up and I'll go call our good friend, Rusty. (Not sure if only Canadians will understand where that line came from.)

Alright, we'll take a short intermission here. Everybody go grab some coffee and donuts from the back. Stretch your legs. The bathrooms are just around the corner. And we'll continue this meeting in 10 minutes.

Comments