*tap tap* Is this thing on? Pt. V

Alright, home stretch, folks.

It hasn't been updated in a while, but I keep a girl's guide to going out en nueva york kicking around for when I finally get to that wonderful Big Apple. Hopefully I'll have better salsa skills by then, I shouldn't make a fool of myself in front of the big time dancers. Another problem, it's a lot easier to get out on the dance floor when you already have a partner who dances well with you. Let's add that to the "to do" list. Where are all the guys who like to throw down, I ask?

Another great blogger is Sarah. Very bright and a wonderful writer. Not too long ago she got her wisdom teeth removed, man does that bring back memories. Soup and Carnation Instant Breakfast....crikey.

kittybukkake is a marathon runner which grips me with awe. I have nothing against runners, but running is definitely one form of physical fitness which I detest, personally. I'll do anything but run. Kind of makes you wonder what I'd do if you came running at me with a knife, huh? Perhaps Tae Bo would come in handy at that particular moment?

A mini-spinoff of zak is nanomanic. That surfing creature still reminds me of the big red hair-monster from Looney Tunes. I'll still keep saying that though I know I'll be shunned by my friends who know better than I.

If all I saw was the back of her head, I would swear that Sepi was actually my friend Daisy 'cuz of their beautiful curly hair. Sepi has wisdom beyond her years. Actually, I find a lot of the younger generations are infinitely smarter than those who have preceded them. If this keeps up my children will have to take SATs just to fight for a spot in kindergarten. Yes, we're leaving the world in better hands.

Another blog from Calgary is Tiger Bean It's interesting to hear about other peoples' opinions and experiences with my city.

I wish I could make some witty puns using my name, but all I ever get are Princess Leia references. Oh, that and back in jr. high Deefer and the Flamingo used to swap my name for "Layla" when singing that Eric Clapton song from back in the day. Yes, not much you can do with my name...not like how clever PollyWood sounds.

Thank goodness ::rickey:: came back! I was running out of New York blogs. His blog is always so nicely put together. I just wish he had more time to post! Yes, I know, that's very selfish of me.

Did you all know I play/played the alto saxophone? Did you also know that I sell luggage in a major department store? And did you know that Zak has also done these things at one point or another? The rest of the comparisons between us two are purely regional. He likes Krispy Kreme. I like Tim Horton's. He stands by his awful awfuls. I say nothing rocks the grill more than Burger Inn. He's another one of those wise-beyond-their-years whippersnappers. Good stuffs.

3rd leg hasn't posted since March. I shall dub this behaviour as "pulling a meesh."

As my love-hate relationship with Toronto rages on DOWNTOWN is another blogger from the T-dot. Sorry, I'm mistaken. He can't be a blogger when he is writingin an "un-blog." Craziness.

And for a bit of international flavor you can check out Hopscotch from the Philippines. For me it's kind of fun to read and recognize some of the places she's talking about. Don't ask me to explain or describe these places, though...they only sound familiar. I actually have no real clue as to whether I've truly seen them.

Jennyeah, in my opinion, is like the female Ultrablognetic. Not that they are clones of one another, but they have the same vibe going and I like that. Right now she's in Los Angeles. Yes, I'm jealous.

I give major props to Katerina for living in Banff. I absolutely love Banff. Also, you got to love her reviews of Mr. Personality.

Serenity now! You want some calming scenes? Terry has gorgeous photos. I still have to find out what a lomograph is, though. He's got the cutest dogs! Oh, and he's been to Burningman and I think that's beautiful...I know people wouldn't expect this of me but I've always wanted to go there just to see what it was like.

Nephthys and I share a common disdain for Carmen Rasmusen. Look at that! Carmen is even unloved all the way in Singapore! Ha! You gets no love "Warbling gerbil" Rasmusen!

In an effort to acquire more Shakira-like shimmies in my dancing repertoire I've been seriously contemplating taking up a belly dancing course. Perhaps Sahalie could be my instructor if she didn't live so far away. I guess my video will have to do for now.

I hope all of you found at least one new blog that you can enjoy. I never realized how many blogs I look into until I did this introduction for you all. Anyways, this meeting is now adjourned. Please, try the fish!

Comments