*tap tap* Is this thing on? Pt. IV

Keep on keepin' on... I honestly tried to be more fussy on my blogroll but only managed to cut 5 out of the whole list. I don't check on them all every single day, perhaps only half of them are daily reads. Nevertheless, they're still great reading.

Eat Drink and Be Married may be just another personal blog out of the many out there, but I think it's pretty cool that they throw in lots of recipes, too. Sort of a blog meeting the Food Network website. Good stuffs.

Dan the Goose is another big-time blogger, another university student, and another Californian. I told you the circles of blogs I read tend to meld together. Not that that's a bad thing.

When I need a baby fix and Lana isn't around to toddle with nor are there any godchildren nearby I can get a little dose of baby-ness at yndygo's blues. Yes, I know some people may consider me psycho for being so brood-ish at my age, especially when I see first-hand what is involved with raising a child. I don't know, I feel the rewards far outweigh the sacrifices. Her little "bunny" is absolutely adorable. I hope that when the time comes my little one will be as beautiful as all the babies around me. Hopefully yndy and bunny are feeling better soon!

Alexandra is a small town diva who also happens to be the little sister of the author of More Than Donuts. Humor must definitely run in their family.

*shakes her head* Joe...joe...joe Somehow he's deluded himself into thinking he can succeed in driving me insane. Ha! I scoff at him. He doesn't have what it takes. Anyway, to all of you who think that the internet is the perfect medium for anonymity, uh, it's not always the case. Joe and I started chatting like 5 years ago upon the realization that I went to elementary school with one of his cousins. Miles apart, don't know each other, and somehow we're linked like that. The world is craaaaaazy sometimes.

Alright, I have a pet fish. His name is Taco. He has a pet fish. His name is Wacko. Taco, Wacko...see, their names rhyme. The difference between the two lies in the fact that my fish would most likely want to kick some butt while Alfred Pennyworth likes to kick his fish's butt. Taco is like the Ike to Wacko's Tina. Aaaaaanyway, enough about fish. If I play my cards right and praise the Ultrablognetic there may be some chocolate covered macadamia nuts in it for me. :D In all seriousness, give him a read, he's one of the most entertaining bloggers out there.

A dog named Clipper saved the world from its Ultrablognetic withdrawal, and now there is double your Berkeley Joe for the price of one. How's that for entertainment value?

Who owns a car named Toretto? My friend, Ang! Her car has been dubbed by yours truly. Hooray for me! *lol* Ang and I have been friends since jr. high, which is a crazy feat. I can't believe it's been so long! Lately she's been living the "grown-up" life. It's definitely treating her well!

Pete is a Brit, which should please Daisy immensely. Unfortunately, she doesn't read blogs much. Not sure why I threw all that in there...but this is still a fun blog. Don't you just love all the different sayings that come from all over the world? It's like an immersion lesson everytime you visit these foreign blogs.

I admire the bond the sisters of Mad Pony share. Actually, their whole family sounds pretty tight knit. Even their parents keep up with the goings on in the blog. I'm all about family, so these girls get big respect over here.

'k, intermission. Go stretch your legs or something.

Comments