Hey big spender

Wal-Mart has been hitting me up with some bargains lately. I love it.

Last week when me, my mom, Posie, Lana, and Posie's mom were busy buying supplies for this weekend's anniversary bash I came across a pair of HOT shoes. Studded denim mules with a silver metal stiletto; 9 dollars! It should go without saying that I snatched up those shoes before you could say "remember those kitten heel mules?" Just for the record though, these stilettos are about half an inch shorter than the kitten heels...that and they are actually quite comfy and don't massacre my feet. It's amazing but I can strut in these stilettos so much better than those kitten heels. So much for working up to the more difficult shoe.

Then tonight when Daisy and I dropped in after our swim to pick up some necessities she came upon the perfect tote for me. Alright, so it's sort of trend-of-the-moment but the price was right. I am now the proud owner of a sequin-accented tote depicting the BROOKLYN BRIDGE at night. The Brooklyn Bridge! *giddy* New York City! And at 19.92 there is no way anyone could ever accuse me of being a label whore. I don't even know what the tag on this tote says, but it's definitely not Prada, Coach, or Fendi.

Hooray for Wal-Mart. It is halfway to heaven for a budget style-addict such as moi.

Comments