To-do lists and Not-to-do lists

I like this.

Ryan and those who read his blog have been naming off their "Reverse 5" and "Anti 5" lists. Let's say Leah had a s.o., and let's say that this s.o. slept with another girl. (*gasp* For shame!) Guy may just have lucked out if he so happened to shag someone on my reverse list. However, should he happen to knock boots with a girl from my anti list, he'd be a goner.

To quote Ryan and his sidekick Commander Foley:

The Reverse List of Five, those members of the opposite sex (Hugh Jackman, Pierce Brosnan, etc.) so admired that if your significant other confessed a passionate affair with said person, your response would be some angry stammering, followed by a, "Well, I guess I can see that..." In other words, someone I would not object to sharing my man with.

The Anti 5 are "five people who would bring shame upon you and your offspring if they did a time-share with you on your significant other’s genitalia." Ok, so on with the show...

Leah's Reverse 5 (no particular order)

  1. Angelina Jolie - But only when she's sporting her raven hair! I think she looks terrible as a blonde. Despite her quirkiness and her past relationship with Billy Bob, I think Angelina's gorgeous. That, and she looks like she could kick some serious ass. Women who can look sexy while still being lethal are what it's all about.
  2. Madonna - I think it's safe to say that she's settled down with Guy Ritchie and the little ones, but I'm sure she's learned a lot over the years. She could show my boy a new trick or two. Plus, come on now! It's Madonna!
  3. Gwen Stefani - Yeah, I know she's now happily married and all. But if she were to stray and happen to pick my guy I would consider it a huge compliment in its own twisted sort of way. I love her style, so to also have the same taste in guys in common would be uncanny.
  4. Missy Elliott - I've said it before; she's my hero. Just to be able to brag and say that my guy hooked up with Miss E would make me choke with pride. I mean "(she) don't want, (she) don't need, (she) can't stand no minute man," so by her choosing him it'd prove to everyone he's got lots of stamina, right?
  5. Shakira - My dance idol. I couldn't blame my guy for having an affair with her since it's very obvious she knows how to move her body.

Leah's Anti 5

  1. Christina Aguilera - If he ever admitted to sleeping with her I would never let him touch me ever again. I would shower for days. Furthermore, if he likes that type of skanky trash image then clearly him and I are not compatible. It would be humiliating to admit that I was once with a guy who slept with X-Tina.
  2. Tara Reid - She doesn't know how to dress nor carry herself properly in public. Again, if he slept with her then we are clearly a serious mismatch.
  3. J.Lo - If he wants to be her umpteenth sugar-daddy sucker then he can go right ahead. But then again, if I ever did come across a guy with that kind of money I may have a hard time letting him go. :) But yes, I don't like suckers. If he can't recognize her m.o. then it's apparent he possesses some intellectual deficiency.
  4. Donatella Versace - Eeegh. An overtanned cougar with an industrial strength make-up job. I would be in hysterics. "How? Why? Oh my god, are you that stupid?" No comprende.
  5. Kelly Osbourne - That girl's just plain messed up. I don't need that kind of ridiculousness interfering with my life.

And there you have it. Angelina = good, Donatella = horrendously wrong.

Comments