But enough about me, let's talk about you.

More news to report, and this time it's not all about me.

SunMoon (and thanks to Aqua angel for commenting on my oversight! I will fix it as soon as my comp is back.) is coming back to Calgary for 2 months! I can't wait till September 2nd. I need to see pictures! I need to hear more stories! I neeeed to goooo to Banff or even Ladies Nite again! That girl is absolutely tried and true fun to the core. I miss that soooo much.

And in other news, I missed Latina's last day in Calgary. Dang it, timinig is all off! Keep in touch, promise? Next time give a girl a bit more advanced notice, please. You know I would've wanted to see you one last time before you left. And oh! OH!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Dang it, I didn't even get to see the ring before you left! Ohhhh man, I'm absolutely thrilled to hear the news! When you come back for a visit we must take that man of yours to Smuggler's for a (really) belated celebration. That boy deserves those croissants.

One friend comes back and the other one goes *sighs* I love you all.

Comments