All I know is 21 > 19...and that's a good thing

My sweet baby brother took me and the baby sis to the Stamps game today. You know what? That was my first live football game ever. Now all I'm missing (in Calgary, even though we lost the Cannons - I saw them - and we don't have an NBA team) is hockey. Jarome, baby, I'll get there somehow!

Anyway, the Stamps won. Go, Stamps, go! Did I understand the penalties? Nooooo. Did I understand why they got points this time and not that time? Noooo. But I do know that when a Stamp (see, they're the guys in red and white) run and carry the ball to their end, that's 7 points....and if they kick it through that Y-thing it's 3. And somehow they got 2 points for something called a "safety" Or was it one point? Oh well, we won.

The Outriders sucked. They're our cheerleaders. I wish I could be hired for my looks...but I'm not interested in working for a freakshow. :) Sure they were pretty but they lacked enthusiasm. Their routines were crap. I've seen high school cheerleading squads with better material. It's like these girls didn't take their position seriously.

My favorite part of the game was seeing a player's stats/profile on the jumbotron and then matching it to the body on the field to see if the whole package was good. Where are these guys in everyday Calgary? I'm missing out.

I think I saw Flamingo's brother in the lineup for one of the concession stands. Eeeek. If they were both there I wonder who they would have cheered for seeing as they were born in Winnipeg. *yawn* The Blue Bombers have ugly uniforms.

All in all a great day with my siblings!

Comments