I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello....hello hello!

More coming and going. For those who read her blog regularly this is already old news, but aqua angel has decided to say goodbye to the blog community. Although it's not a goodbye goodbye, I don't blame her for letting this go. Girl has a lot on her plate right now.

And it looks like Kelly has returned with the intentions of once again blogging her experiences with ACC. Of course, for me personally this is great news. It's how I found her blog here on the internet, and I'm grateful to hear of her experiences so I know what to expect of my own, or at least some sort of idea what to expect.

Perhaps my earlier entry on Tillicum Village will be of little interest to most people. I mean, the place is not exactly party central or anything. But should you feel like checking it out, a bit of tourist trickery and advice: don't buy your tickets at Pier 54/55. Instead find a Ticket/Ticket dealer and buy it on the day you want to go. You can find one on the corner of 1st and Pike, right outside the market. You'll save yourself, if I remember correctly, 30 dollars per adult. Almost half the price, instead of paying 65 per head you pay 35. I mean, I highly reccommend Tillicum Village. But there's no need to pay more than you have to, right?

Comments