I hate those shirts called "crumbcatchers," but apparently I catch crumbs anyway.

Embarassing fact about me: I have horrible luck with regards to food and my shirts. That is, food usually falls on my shirt, or if they're just out to get me that day, it will fall in my shirt.

Man, I can't believe I'm admitting to that. But you can ask any of my friends. They'll tell it to you straight. And it's not even anything like I chew my food all nasty (ie. with my mouth open snapping like a turtle....that's just not me) and stuffs. Usually, it'll fall on me before it even gets to my mouth. Butterfingers.

Ice cream is a typical culprit...but I've been doing extremely well with ice cream for the past few years. Condiments are particularly evil. Ketchup, gravy, veggie dip...those usually get me without fail.

One Bermuda Shorts Day, actually, I think it was the one where I was dressed as you see in the top right-hand corner, a piece of popcorn chicken flew out of my hands and down my top. Beautiful. Remind Daisy of the incident and she'll crack right up. There is just no way of retrieving that popcorn chicken with dignity and grace without the aid of a nearby bathroom.

However, apparently I have a new problem: bugs.

I won't tell you when it happened, or who was there...just suffice it to say it happened.

I was outside hanging out with this guy while waiting for a few others. A bug, a friendly one at least, decided to land on my forehead. What nerve! So I go to brush it away when whoosh it swiftly dove down my top. Mortified doesn't even begin to describe how I felt.

Guy says "Yeah, that was some bug that landed on you, huh?"

I'm thinking "Oh my god, did he see where that bug went???"

I'm trying to play it cool, finding a good lull in the conversation where I can flee to the bathroom to, you know, fish it out. Said bug was trying to make matters easier by getting itself out on its own. May I remind you, though, that I'm extremely ticklish and it took everything I had not to jump around, squirm, scream, what have you, and just keep on chatting as if nothing had just happened.

Mercifully, as I turned slightly away from the guy the bug eventually found its way and FLUTTERED out of my shirt. I could have died. Luckily, guy just kept on chatting as if nothing was amiss. I have no idea if he saw it fly away or not.

Stupid bug. It's not like it could have found any popcorn chicken down there.

Comments