No Puerto Rico for me....yet

Thanks to everyone who left me sweet compliments on my new look and/or wished me a happy blog birthday. Also, special thanks to zak who's a god when it comes to letting me know what's wrong with my template and how to fix it. I expect everything should be fully operational now.

This morning will be the grand prize draw for that trip to Puerto Rico. I didn't even qualify. I realized there were better ways for me to spend this weekend rather than sitting by the radio with my celly and cordless phone in either hand ready to dial when I heard the cue to call. I'll get to Puerto Rico my own way, seeing everything I expected to see and doing everything I've always planned on doing. I'll get my Puerto Rico ON, just you wait.

Also, not that it makes any difference (and I don't mean that in a way to guilt people or anything) but I updated my wishlist. Reading Ryan's blog made me realize that I have yet to own any of Bret Easton Ellis' books so I took matters into my own hands and bought Rules of Attraction. The rest I've added to the wishlist until I decide to buy those ones as well. I also added all the Groove Armada CDs that I'm missing, since you all know that I consider Groove Armada to be aural sex right there. Had to ask for the DVD for Saturday Night Fever since my VHS tape is getting pretty run down (I watch that movie religiously, as you must know) and to complete my "Travolta in his musical heyday" fascination I've also added Grease. Not sure how bad the shipping to Canada is and if it's as bad as I've seen for Urban Outfitters and Hot Topic then I completely understand why nobody's gifted me anything.

And on the subject of severe shipping charges, Joe is trying to help me stick it to the man to avoid those inflated fees on a shirt I want. So, thank you, Joe!

Have a great day, everyone!

Comments