"No (shoots) for you!"

Dang, I just got my haircut and highlighted and all prettified. But you guys can't see it 'cuz silly little digicam's batteries are dead.

Gotta love spring and fall. It's all about change, babee!

Other ways I changed today: picked up my final "you get a week's pay 59 days after you're laid off -- whether or not you return" cheque at the travel agency. Crazy labor laws, but I'm not complaining. Thus ends a chapter of my working life.

Plus, I dropped off a resume for job no. 1 with company X. I'll drop off another resume for job no. 2 with company X when the rest of the university transcripts I ordered arrive. Didn't know applying for "serious" jobs could get so expensive. Stupid university, you give them all this tuition while you're there and then they still take your money after you graduate. You see that, people? I honestly am trying to turn my ching-ching life around. It's a shame that money affects so much. The university has to take one last small jab at you before you take that first step to actually making enough money to justify those years and dollars spent at the university.

And as per usual, I had to stop by Mac Hall so the food vendors (but luckily not the CD guy) could take even more of my money. Delhi Deli is gone and in its place is Pita on the Run?!? And this new pita place is run by a Chinese family?!? Something's amiss, the falafel wasn't as good as it should've been. *sigh* PLUS....Cookie Nook is now The Bake Cafe or something stupid like that. Same owners and they still have those yummy deep dish mini pizzas. Dang it, I should have had that instead. What I really wanted was a Fudgsicle. No more room in my tummy after lunch.

I miss university life so much.

Comments