Pillsbury doughgirl

Last night was the first time Daisy and I had visited Sunny's place in a really long time. Daisy pointed out it was almost like a wake for Sexy Eyes. I suppose it could've been. It's sad to think that everyone was together and that normally she would be there right along with us....but not anymore.

Otherwise, it was great being in the company of "Sunny's world" once again. Along with Sunny and Sunny Boy come a group of people that we don't see otherwise...terrific people, fun people.

Moment from last night that still makes me laugh today:

Daisy and I were at the dining room table flipping through a catalog with CTGirl while most of "the men" sat on the couches watching Days of Thunder. Daisy, in her usual excited way, starts gesturing grandly while talking about some of the items she's seen before, blah blah blah. I'm sitting around the corner from her since we were looking at the catalog together and all, and unfortunately for me, CTBoy was on the couch directly behind my chair and started poking me in the side. I'm horribly ticklish, but thank goodness I've past the "shrieking and squealing" stage (or it's at least somewhat under control.) Needless to say, all this side-poking is causing me to squirm and flinch and jerk about all spasmically (Ryan assures me this is a real word, though it looks kinda funny to me.) but I bite my lip so there are no crazy girly outbursts.

Daisy looks at me all concerned. "I'm not going to hit you, Le"

Me, shocked. "Of course not! Why would you hit me???"

Apparently, the poor girl thought I was ducking her enthusiastic arm movements. Hmm...perhaps this is one of those things where you had to be there for it to be funny...but I'm cracking up as I'm writing this, so it's precious to me. I'm keeping it.

Comments