Shoe update

I found 2 more pairs hiding, bringing up the total to 53...and then I got rid of, I think, 10 or 11 so far. It's not the 33% decrease I was hoping for, but it's something.

And as for Lura's question as to where all these shoes go...that's why the family gets all crazed. I do have a walk-in closet, but I don't any of my shoes there. My shoes therefore take up space in the front hall closet, the shoe racks, the shoe shelves in my basement, and uh, yeah, wherever there's room for them. I thought their complaints were unwarranted until I actually took inventory of all my shoes. Yeah, I guess they had reason to harass me.

Sorry, there isn't going to be a picture of the smaller collection. Seeing all of them was riddling me with guilt so I've tidied up the area already. But unless you've got a shoe fetish I don't think any of you are really choked by that, anyway. :)

Comments