Yay yay yay!

Comments are back! Yeesh, it's sad enough when you can't receive comments...but being unable to comment on others' blogs is just as miserable. *sigh* And I don't have the time to go back and re-read the posts to comment on them finally.

I changed up some of the things on my 100 list. It's weird how at first I was racking my brain for 100 things to share about myself, then when I finally finished the list I realized there were things I didn't even touch on! No individual can be summarized in 100 little anecdotes, I'll tell you that much. But don't worry, I won't put you through another 100.

Civic played hooky from work today, hee hee hee. Had a nice long coffee with him, like almost 3 hours! It's just as well, I haven't caught up with him properly in a long while.

Just like in 4th grade, I'm re-realizing that you have to work at making/keeping friends. I think the same goes for a lot of us in my circle. It's a very easy trap to fall into; losing touch. One can argue you get what you give. But then in return you give what you get. So you get what you give yet again. Nothing gets better. Quite the contrary. I may be content with the close friends that I've got, but there's no harm in maintaining the other friendships if both parties are open to it.

"Reach out and touch somebody's hand."

Don't hate me 'cuz I'm beautiful...hate me 'cuz your boyfriend thinks I am. -- I've just always wanted to say that. I recently saw tshirts that said that exact same thing.

Comments