Act your age!

I must thank Daisy and Bizkette for a wonderful evening out last night. I adore those Tirasmoothies at Kelsey's. Bizkette also showed us her soon-to-be digs. I'm so excited for her!

Word to those two: We have got to make certain that we keep each other inline with "the plan." We must see it through!

Not only did we have yummy drinks at Kelsey's, we also had some chocolate bubble tea afterwards! Aren't they unbelievably fantastic? (I mean the girls, although chocolate bubble tea rocks, too.)

Here's where the irony plays in. I had work today at 7:30 in the morning. Yes, groan with me people. We were going to go back to Bizkette's to watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Yes, I know, if I were sensible I would've called it a night after the bubble tea...but I love hanging out with the girls so I wasn't going to be a party-pooper. As if by some sort of psychic connection, Bizkette started yawning and Daisy was feeling tired. So we ended up cutting the evening short anyway!

Yes, I realize this makes us sound old.

So Bizkette drops me off, and lo and behold, my mother and my grandma were playing Mah Jongg in the kitchen with two of my aunts. This was about 1 in the morning. I left them to it and went to bed.

Got up today at 6:30 and they were still going at it. Hooooooly crap. They didn't end the game until 7:15!

"Kids" these days!

Comments