Buuuut...I don't want to be last!

Due to schedule conflicts, my brother and I can't catch Kill Bill Vol. I (one must stress that it is only the first installment of 2 parts!) until Tuesday at the earliest. I hate having grown-up adult schedules where we don't have much common free-time. All excited, I tried to set up a Kill Bill (Vol. I!) viewing with the little bro. B for baby bro, L for me.

B: Kill Bill got 4 outta 4 in the paper. (He always has to check the reviews, why it matters to him I don't know since the paper tends to hate movies we love.)

L: Were you expecting any less?

B: No no. I'm just saying.

L: Let's go watch it! But I can't today. I've got plans. You go see it without me tonight and I'll kill you.

B: I can't see it tonight anyways, I'm working.

L: I've got plans tomorrow night, but I'm not working in the day. Matinee?

B: I'm working in the afternoon, and it doesn't matter about the evening 'cuz we've got practice and then it's R's birthday.

L: Ah, that's right, that's right. I'm not working Sunday. Oh, but that's the game...and then it's turkey time! (It's Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend.)

B: How about a Monday matinee?

L: I'm working.

B: You suck. I'm working Monday night. *sigh* Tuesday class finishes at 2. Matinee?

L: Yes!!! Tuesday! I can do Tuesday! *all of a sudden thinking to myself "Damnit, I have to wait until Tuesday now?!?!"*

So there you have it, Shem assumed I would pump out my review of the movie before him...but most likely it'll be the other way around. As I am enthused by all the fellow Tarentino fans who have presented themselves, I'm hoping/looking forward to reading some of your opinions as the weekend progresses. I'll be jealous, but I'll still read it. Since I have, ashamedly, failed to see Reservoir Dogs up until now...I think it would be a good time to rent it. That way I can say I've seen all his movies after I've watched Kill Bill Vol. I.

Comments