It's 12 a.m. and all's well.

Thanks for the well-wishes. I'm feeling much better now.

Also, thankfully, Flamingo wasn't at the gym yet when the Phenoms had their game. He did not see me in all my wretched sickliness. And the Phenoms won again! Yay, Phenoms! Next week, 2:30, they'll duke it out with Flamingo's team. Ooooooh, that's going to be a tight game!

I still can't figure out what Double J says when Bobby C falls off the bridge. I mean, how many times have I watched that movie? And each time I've watched it I've played that one scene at least twice to try and figure out the line....still can't tell. Though, this time around, thanks to Daisy's tip I DID notice Annette smirking after looking at her own chest in comparison to the topless gogo dancer's.

This Saturday SunMoon is having an "exotic food" potluck....open invitation. Bring something you don't think anyone else has tried. Then, time permitting, me and the retail girls are heading to Tequila for some girls' fun. Daisy's in, are you? No worries if you're a guy, there's 10 girls in your midst, guaranteed, at least. We don't bite. Peru-girl will be there. She's single, a mini-hottie. I wouldn't steer you wrong.

Comments