Sexy noises turn me on

What's with guys and their fixation with raspy voices? Civic loves Tara Reid's voice...and yeah, I suppose it's a good voice. But TARA REID????

I guess it's not just guys. I mean, Vin Diesel, hello? I'd let him growl at me anytime. :) And Jason Statham has a sexy voice, too. Mmmm. Growly boys.

I've always hated how I sound on recordings. I know most people are like that, but I really don't think recordings do my voice justice. At least, not as I hear it in my head.

Being sick sometimes has the unexpected benefit of sexifying one's voice. I think I'm on the way to one of those voices. Not appreciating the runny nose business, but the voice sounds good. At least, in my head it does. Well alright, except for the annoyance of sounding all stuffed up.

Now would be a nice time to curl up on the couch and watch Saturday Night Fever.

Comments