Some good some bad

I absolutely thought I was going to get away with an Ericsson today. He was ringing it up and everything. But then a fellow salesguy informed him that they don't offer the Ericsson I wanted as part of the hardware upgrade anymore. *sigh* Sooooo close.

And I was leaning towards the V60 'cuz I figured it'd be louder and more practical...but salesguy and Weird Kid swayed me towards the T720 with all its fandangled bells and whistles.

T720Call me on the line, baby.  Call me any...anytime.

Happy? Sad? I have no clue. I always suffer from a bit of post-purchase stress when it comes to expensive gizmos and whether or not I'll actually like them. Except for my computer, of course...that was an easy buy. We'll see how this puppy keeps up with me this weekend.

Think I could make this work for a Halloween costume?

This won't hurt a bit.

And in other news, Ryan cleans up quite nicely...and the newlywed is wondering if he'll ever blog again.

Comments