A steal!

I was going to say "Bow down to the shopping goddess!" but I may have competition for the title now.

Over the weekend I got the snazziest little Nine West purse off the clearance section at my store. It used to be a "special buy" of 29.99 and then it hit clearance and, ta-da, this weekend we blew it out with an additional 60% off the last price. How much did I spend on my Nine West bag? $3.64. And that includes our 7% tax. Uh, just don't ask me how many purses I have now. Even I don't want to know. But looking in one corner of my room I count at least 10. And those are purses I used at some point in the past month (as in, not sitting in my closet gathering dust.)

But see, mare got a suede military-style coat for 27 dollars! I mean, most decent pairs of shoes cost more than that, and she got a COAT for that price! Even I bow down to that.

Comments