"You can be what you want to be...In Living Color"

I miss that show. Lots.

So October is upon us, and you all know what that means. We have a month to figure out our costumes, more or less. Halloween Howler (the annual club crawl) is on November 1st this year.

Are you with me, people???

I can't decide what I want to be this year. Who knows what the weather will be like at the end of the month, but the clubs are always boiling. Lara Croft was a blast, and I'd like to make my Playboy costume more authentic someday. However, that's not going to happen this year, nu-uh.

You know? I've always wanted to be a boxer. That deserves some consideration.

If I had a more savvy group (I doubt Civic and Daisy could help me pull this one off, considering they are most likely indifferent to the idea.) I'd definitely want to do an ensemble costume. I mean, I could be Mia Wallace, someone else could be Vincent Vega, another Butch, another Marsellus Wallace, somebody else as Jules. My first year with the Howler I saw a chick dressed as Mia Wallace, complete with the nosebleed and the syringe in her chest and everything. I was in total awe at her originality.

That was also the year that I had a dream that Mr. Right would be at the Howler dressed as Zorro (I think I have a Zorro fetish.) Did I find Zorro? Well, there was one Zorro there...but not the Zorro of my dreams.

I wish SunMoon was going to still be in the city when Howler goes down.

Comments