And they're going down

My dad told me that a certain CPBA team lost a game last week, which means that now my beloved Phenoms are tied for first place with that certain team. Oh yeah, it's so on. We're getting that title back.

To respect the passing of our friend's mother they held a moment of silence before the game. Also, our team sported black wristbands with her initials embroidered on them. Very touching. But for me it was also kind of spooky seeing as I have those same initials.

We won again. I sincerely hope they keep it up. We've got three more games in the regular season...only one of which, by my research, should pose them the slightest bit of trouble. So long as they don't get all cocky, of course, they should be fine. We'll see NE Express in the finals.

My family went to Burger Inn for lunch prior to the game. Yummmmy...haven't had Burger Inn at all this year so far. Actually, now that I think about it, that's kinda crazy.

Comments