"My heart hurts watching them."

So much for posting a little something-something everyday. I'm going to back-post this so it says I wrote this yesterday. I'm such a dork.

Bet you're wondering about the crawl. Or at least I hope you're wondering about the crawl. No time to go over it right now...pictures aren't ready...sorry but you -- and I, really -- will have to wait. Hopefully no later than sometime tonight or tomorrow for sure.

So Phenoms won again yesterday...watching those boys are enough to give someone an anxiety attack. No offense to them, I love them dearly especially since I grew up with a lot of them, but they are playing way too cocky and the other teams whip them for that. If any of you are reading this: "Stop with the snazzy fancy-schmancy cocky passes!" I hate it when they tempt fate like that.

So yes, they were so good that the other team was whipping them by 16 points at halftime. 16 points! Good Lord. I never thought they'd pull through. But then one of the twin girls pulled our captain over and barked at him. (I think it's pretty funny that such a dainty little girl can bark at one of our big boys.) After that they pulled through, but not without her help that's for sure.

"Push it!"

"Box out!"

"Watch your tail!"

"Heavy D!"

You know, all those things which these guys should know while they're playing, but they need that constant (and frantic) reminder the whole entire time.

We were tied at the end of the game. Just like NE Express, we would have won except for a lucky 3-point shot right at the end of the period (why do they always get dinged with that?) Thankfully they scored 3 baskets and maintained that for the entirety of the overtime period. Again, with the help of constant barks at them.

Same dainty/barky girl kept complaining about how her heart hurts just watching these guys.

I know exactly what she's talking about. I can't carry on with them scaring us like that.

Comments