Something runs foul in Computer-land

I can't upload pictures, I can't email attachments, I can't even get into my email period. It's always timing out. I know it's my computer. Pisser.

So yeah, sorry if you haven't heard from me via email, the email situation has just turned from bad to worse. Hopefully this post comes through *knock on wood* 'cuz as of yet Blogger has been alright.

And I'm afraid of the whole "virus on AIM profiles" rumors so I've blocked everyone but those on my buddy list already. If' you'd like to chat with me please let me know in my comments and I'll add you on. I'd say "email me" but, you know. And yeah, for now I'm just on AIM 'cuz even ICQ is acting pretty shoddy...as in I can't connect on ICQ.

"I love you, I hate you, I love you, I hate you." ~ Frou Frou (dedicated to my computer.)

Comments