This is how we do it

Or rather, this is how we did it.

So Daisy and I filled out some ballots for a Ladies Nite package while we were at the Whiskey. And naturally, we won...or at least I won, haven't talked to her yet. It never fails. Actually, I think they just call up everyone who put their name in.

I miss those days. Back when me and the girls used to go to Metro every Friday we would always win parties/bar tabs for the following week. Always. And my VIP membership didn't hurt, either.

Last time I won a Ladies Nite package was for my beloved and defunct Roxy (now Tequila, so I can't complain.) But being that most of my friends fervently enjoy their vehicles, it was only Daisy and I who took advantage of the sweet ride and we met up with the other two there.

Last year, if you recall, SunMoon got a Ladies Nite package at Coyotes right before she left for the Caribbean. Her and her friends definitely knew how to make the most of that evening.

And so now I've got a lovely package yet again, though I'm afraid that most of my friends are too "grown-up" for all of us to take advantage of it. I love the limo rides and the chocolate strawberries and all, but not enough to go it alone. Even my trusty co-partier, Daisy, would possibly bow out since it's on a school night. I'll have to negotiate with the Whiskey to have it booked sometime when Daisy is on her Christmas vacation. I suppose I could also get the retail girls together for the limo ride. The management have been dogs as of late and I know some of the girls are feeling quite miserable as a result. They deserve a treat.

And yet again I foil the Whiskey. 25 and over, HA!

Comments