Numero uno!

Heeeeey! Phenoms are number one going into the playoffs! Oh yeah! NE Express got beat by Sovereign and so now they're in 3rd. I'm sure it's just a blip and we'll come across them again during the finals. But now we're first! Yay!

And wow, what a show the Phenoms put on today. It was definitely showtime; them with their snazzycakes passes and shots. It was terrific watching them shine. They beat Real Pinoy (or was it Club Pinoy? I don't remember) by 31 points. Insanity!

Only bum thing that happened today was that Mijo broke down his financials and I guess I won't get to show him around in January. *sigh* I mean, realistically, yes...we both should have figured that it wasn't going to happen just like that, but it was sooo nice planning it as if it were real. And the poor guy definitely deserves a break from all his law school studying. We'll have to wait a little longer.

Had to tweak the Christmas projects seeing as there is no way I'll have all my friends' mini-gifts done in time for our gift exchange this Sunday. Thank goodness I have other things to give them alongside my little trinkets. I love the uni-friends Christmas get-togethers!

Comments