"You came in with the breeze on Sunday morning."

A weekend update before the weekend's over. Will wonders never cease?

Last night was a little off. Daisy and I have become so accustomed to getting together to mark her schoolchildren's work that we were at a loss when we found ourselves with a completely free evening on our hands.

Not wanting to waste this opportunity we racked our brains sitting in her car trying to think of something new we hadn't tried.

Bear in mind that Daisy is still getting used to the whole winter driving business. We had a craving for Senor Carlos (I know, I know, NOT new!) but she wasn't keen on driving around there. Plus all we really needed were little noshies. I would've suggested Mortal Coil, but I always feel bad when Daisy cannot partake in the beverages at her "favorite place on Earth." We'd just been to Melrose recently with Civic. Then it dawned on us, we had never been to Wildwood. So off we went.

Daisy didn't like the parking situation there. Think think think.

We ended up at Vicious Circle. Daisy was craving some samosas. At the last minute I thought about Cafe Mediterranean and I winced. I had been craving a falafel for the past couple of days. What could be better than some sheesha and falafel?

But we had figured the next time we'd go there we'd take along her friend I-girl and Civic so they could experience the sheesha. So Vicious Circle it was.

I tried something new: their Poulet Pesto Pizza. That stuffs is soooooo sooooooo good.

Daisy had her Samosa Trio.

I had three martinis on her behalf: Peanut Butter and Jelly (Chambord always rocks, what more can I say?), Purple Butterfly (I forget what was in this one), and Idiot 88 (cherry whiskey is very very good). Whooo baby. Potent potions, these!

And yeah, Vicious Circle has Mortal Coil beat when it comes to the martini list, I think Vicious has 104 of them now.

I saw Lana. I absolutely love that little girl. She always steals the show.

And I have huge news, but I don't want to spill too early 'cuz I don't want to jinx it. A good old friend of mine may be coming up to visit me right after the holidays! You have no idea how excited I am at this possibility. No idea! Even Daisy's excited! My mom's even interested! Daisy and I were going through all the possible places and activities to take him to while he's here. I hope I can show him a great time.

It's all just a "maybe" right now, and I know there's a chance that he may not come...I mean, there have been several times when I figured I'd go down to visit him and the plans have always slid through...it could go the same way this time around. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

I can't help but get excited over the possibility of him coming to visit. It would be like getting a funkydazzle present after the holidays!

Comments