And that reminds me...

Speaking of love...I guess it's a clear sign that I've become very attached to this whole bloggy world when I have a dream about a blogger.

Yes, I had a dream about one of you bloggers, but I'm not saying who. I'll just say 2 things about the dream.

It wasn't an erotic dream, so sorry if I disappoint. Although it was a very-much-in-love type of dream. I don't even remember what we were talking about, but it felt good just being there together.

And it wasn't any of the bloggers (it's a male, come on now) that I've ever mentioned on here, but I read his blog as do a lot of you I have noticed. And no, it's not Tony if that's what you had concluded.

Does this mean I need to get out more when I'm having dreams about bloggers? I don't know if my body (or even my wallet) can handle more social life than I already have.

Comments