"If I can't have you I don't want nobody, baby!"

Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

I finally did it, I finally got myself a copy of Saturday Night Fever on DVD. I don't know why I never picked it up earlier when it was clear that I wasn't going to get it all these past Christmases and birthdays. But now it's mine. MINE!

And the packaging is so beeyooootiful. I just hope that they transfered the film onto DVD just as beautifully.

Believe me, I'd notice. I've watched this movie so many times I've soaked in all the little details and everything.

Not like Annie. Sadly I'm very disappointed in my Annie DVD. I even exchanged it 'cuz I thought mine was faulty...but alas, it looks like all the copies have those same faults.

Molly's voice cuts out on the track during "It's A Hard Knock Life" when she's imitating Miss Hannigan. You never get to hear her order "Fix that bed! Sweep that floor!" Checking on the internet, it doesn't look like anybody's caught on to it yet...but it's definitely missing.

Just like during "Easy Street" when Rooster says "Hit it, sis!" you can barely hear him. At first I thought his voice cut out just like Molly's but when you crank the volume up it's there. Just very very faint.

I hope there's nothing like that wrong with Saturday Night Fever. 'Cuz I would be in tears...devastated.

On the flipside, it could be all remastered to be better than ever, and maybe I'll finally figure out what Double J mutters when Bobby C falls off the Verrazano Bridge. That would be very nice.

I also bought an "L" tank top. I can now traipse around Laverne-style. Yes, I know the weather is the complete opposite of tank weather right now. But with my luck, if I waited on buying this tank they wouldn't have it anymore by the time I come back for it. It has happened many a time. Bonus: the new tank goes so well with my hot pink purse. *giddy*

And speaking of purses *sheepish* I bought another one. But in my defense it was on clearance for 4.89...and I do need a bag this size every once in a while.

But the purse of the day is one of my favorite Guess? purses.

Giddy-yup!

Only thing I'm not keen on are the tassles on the sides (they're pieces of suede that lace up the sides of the bag). I just don't like tassles much, period. But I do love the back-jean-pocket design. My celly fits so perfectly in that pocket. It's cute.

Comments