"Leapin' lizards!"

Before I got all caught up in The Making of Thriller video I was all about Annie. I loved that movie so much as a child. My parents even got me the soundtrack on LP (LP!!! Man, I feel old. At least I didn't say 8-track.)

I watched it again last year and my tape is definitely showing signs of being well-loved. When I heard that it had come out on DVD I had to have it, naturally.

I picked it up at the store today. I can't wait to see it again...but I just don't have 2 hours to spend right now.

I read all the reviews and comments on it on IMDB and I guess people are 50/50 on it. Some loved it since they were kids, like me...while others absolutely hated it. I admit I've never seen the Broadway play, but this version is the only Annie I know. I hated the 1999 version that Disney made. Carol Burnett's Miss Hannigan beats Kathy Bates' any day.

"We got Annie!"

Comments