Muchas gracias, Sr. Hefner

I went a bit snap-happy with my purses last night. It started with trying to capture the "essence" of my Derek Alexander with my camera...and then I found I couldn't neglect some of my other beloved handbags as well.

So like it or not this week will be Purse Week here at Bellini-induced Brain Freeze. I'm going to share with you all a purse from my collection every day.

And the scary thing is, I could possibly make this a monthly event. Purse Week for February, Purse Week for March....you get the idea. 7 days x 12 months is 84 purses. I really think I have enough to pull it off. Frightening.

Daisy mentioned "You have so many bags I can't keep up with them."

Mom chastises "You have too many purses and not enough money to put into them!"

Yes, I know, but I love them all!

So toot-toot-de-toot!!!! Today's feature purse is my cherished Playboy airline bag.

Back off, you zealous evangelists!

This bag is my hero when I'm on public transit with missionaries, as you will recall. This puppy is huge. I don't think they dare giving me any of their paraphernalia just to have it stuffed into this "scandalous" bag.

I also love toting it around when I feel like pushing the envelope at work. Alas, as of yet none of the management have complained to me about sporting this bag around whilst in our stupid work uniforms. It's dumb, I know.

In other news the Phenoms, thankfully, won yesterday's game to tie up the series against NE Express for 3rd/4th place. I'm glad they didn't just "let it go." 3rd is still better than 4th. I hope they keep this up for just one more game!

Daisy and I watched Along Came Polly. It's not as funny as Zoolander, but it's still worth watching if a night/afternoon of laughter is in order. One of my favorite scenes is at the salsa club. To be honest, I don't know what I would have done. I mean, I would have been touched that he made the effort...but I'd be mortified by the spectacle at the same time.

"Let it rain!!!! Rain dance!!!" Hehe.

The scene where they were dining on Moroccan food also reminded me that Moroccan cuisine is on my "to do/to try" list. I should work on making that happen sometime soon.

Love you all.

Comments