Shopping shopping

Something compelled me to take boo at Zara today. Normally I can't stand the store, but lately I've been keen on their 80's line of clothing. (And I imagine if Bizkette were reading this right now she'd yell at me. She hates the 80's. But then again, most people do.)

Today I found a shirt that'd be perfect for me. All printed in pop art style it has the lines "Don't repress yourself" and "I'm not sorry" written across the body. You know, from Human Nature...one of my favorite Madonna songs ever.

I'm going to try it on tomorrow. I'll absolutely cry if it doesn't fit me. Maybe that's why I don't like Zara...it's so hard to catch your size when they put out something new. Curse them and their policy of "limited distribution!"

I also saw a cute purse there. It's pretty much a given I'll snatch it up if that shirt fits me. Not that they go together, but since I'm already buying one thing there I might as well buy 2, right? Somebody help me.

And perfect timing, I got a belated Christmas present dropped off at my house today. Some gift certificates. So it's as if I didn't buy the shirt for myself at all. *feels less guilty/selfish*

My MRI on Tuesday went pretty well I thought. Now they have headphones for me to wear. I actually got to listen to Vibe while they did their business! So much better than the earplugs business. I always felt it stupid that they'd give you earplugs so the noise of the machine wouldn't bother you....but yet 'cuz of the plugs you can't hear their instructions at all when they talk to you. Duh. *rolls her eyes*

And on a final random note, I'm really digging that new reality show The Apprentice. Part of it has to do, of course, with it being set in New York. But I'm really enjoying the whole business tycoon side of it, too. Just when I thought I was sick of the whole reality show trend.

Comments