Stop before you hurt yourself.

I don't want to gossip, but H-Lady told me just recently that she's pregnant. 3 months along. And that fuck-up young stud of hers is the father.

2 things that made my head spin:

  1. She said she's not going to chase after him for child support 'cuz that would give him rights to the child. (Smart move) BUT, she added in "He's already busy paying child support for his kid in BC." What???
  2. When she told him the news, you know, just to let him know what was up with her...he says to her "Now is not a good time, H-Lady."

Right, like there is ever going to be a good time for that. I've realized, unless you're ready to just jump into parenthood head first you'll never have a baby...'cuz there are so many excuses and reasons not to at every stage in your life. But anyway, that's not of relevance to H-Lady and this screwball.

She's happy she gets to have a child, but I still feel sorry for her. Just the way he spoke down to her like that shows just how much she lets herself get victimized by these crappy men.

Part of me hopes she gives up the child for adoption, 'cuz I can't imagine her raising a kid on her own in the state she's in. But you never know, that added responsibility sometimes makes people rise to the occasion and shine through. Not that Posie was a mess before Lana, but Lana has been a blessing in her, as well as her grandparents', lives.

And a little bit of randomness for you all, Weird Kid sent me this link via email. Some of you may have seen it already. Anyway, I dedicate it to Bizkette. I just realized last weekend that she thinks Andre 3000 is cool. That makes me happy.

Saddam Hussein is an OutKast.

Comments