Guh

Work just called me.

"Can you work from 11 to 5?"

*long silent pause on my end, followed by a sigh* "Fiiiiiiine."

Silently I was kicking and screaming in my mind. I wanted to go to the gym this morning. I love it when the gym isn't crowded, so much so that if my only free time is the after-work rush hour or such I just don't go. I avoid it 'cuz I get gym-rage. And they wonder why I don't drive; just having little things slow me down drive me bonkers.

He called and left a voicemail yesterday morning. When I got it I wanted to hurl my phone down the street (I was walking at the time.) Part of me is seething and the other part wants to know what's going to happen. Called him back late last night and he's all acting like nothing was amiss which just added fuel to this madness. If he doesn't offer up a better reason than "I've been really busy" sometime soon then I, well honestly knowing me, I'd probably let it slide. Which is bad. Baaaaaad! I'm going to either be the biggest sucker in the world at the end of this...or I may surprisingly learn a lesson in giving people another go.

I just know there has to be some other girl involved in all of this. And that's fine 'cuz we only went out once, but he ought to have the balls to be upfront.

And Snuggles (haha, he'd probably kill me if he ever read this) IM'd me last night. He's moving to Toronto to do his Master's. I'm so proud. :) But crazy American guy, he thought we could meet up. You know, not knowing that Toronto is a good 3 days' drive or 3 1/2 hours flight away from Calgary. But we get a lot of people thinking like that, don't we my fellow Canadians?

When we were in Orlando, an American asked my friend if he was an Eskimo (he's a Filipino). Good times.

Comments