Hi, my name is Leah

...and I'm addicted to all things latino. Indeed, I have a Spanish fetish.

Yo quiero sangria. Me gusta la paella. I love dining at Senor Carlos and Don Quixote's. Spanish lyrics and music rock my world. Even if they don't usually sing in Spanish. One of my favorite CDs is Boyz II Men's Dos where they sang most of the II album and other hits in Spanish. I scoured Orlando for that CD when I heard of its existence.

And I think I was the only one here in Calgary who even knew who the Barrio Boyzz were. I loved them.

If you asked my friends which cop I had the hots for on New York Undercover they'd most likely say Malik Yoba. And truth be told, I do like black guys, too.

But my crush on New York Undercover was Michael DeLorenzo.

Did you know he was one of Michael Jackson's back-up dancers in the Beat It video? It's true.

And Mike Vitar (who played Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez on The Sandlot) is gooooooorgeous.

I have a sweet tooth for the papis. I won't deny it. Hence where my problem lies. Applying that to what my coworker said, since I'm so into these latino guys that is why it's so easy for them to treat me like shit.

I need to change that. Don't know how, but somehow.

Another latino guy has asked if I'd like to meet him this weekend. I don't feel up to it yet, nor do I feel very trusting of this one. However I DO need to get out. So I don't know. At least I know nothing will come of this one. He lives in Edmonton and only comes to Calgary every once in a while.

Comments