Whattasay whattasay whattasay

It's Friday which means I've got the closing shift at work (again, guh) and I probably won't be home until early Saturday morning. That means I should write something now. :)

There's a Julio's Barrio opening up in Kensington. RIGHT ON! I love the sangria at Julio's Barrio. The people in Edmonton probably don't care, but when Civic and I went there and we discovered the yummy magicalness that is Julio's I was in loooooove. I wish it would open in time for my birthday (and perhaps my poor friends are getting sick of all the spanish/mexican/something like that cuisine...but it's only once a year *bats eyes innocently*) but who knows. Even my beloved Krispy Kreme won't be opening until shortly after my birthday. (Not that we'd be having my birthday dinner at Krispy Kreme *giggles*) *sigh* If any of you are going to be looking for a belated birthday present, get thyselves to that Krispy Kreme. My body probably won't thank you, but you will have my utmost adoration.

And along the birthday vein, I shall be turning 25 in a month. Exactly 4 Fridays from now I will be hitting the quarter-life crisis. Oh god help me.

I need to figure out my plans. I still have one night's stay at the Hawthorn...anyone want to share it with me like last year? Or should I save it for the summer? I really enjoyed that last year, it was like having my friends as roomies for a night (although we didn't cook anything or anything "living on your own" style like that). And that way all my drunky friends could get all drunky and we all enjoyed having breakfast together the next day. Hmmm.

I want to dance. There's going to be one night of dancing in there which may/may not include my beloved dinner guests. I understand completely. Augh, anyway, I'll think about this in my head and not here.

Poor Ereka got kicked off of The Apprentice, but yeah, she's a tad spazzy at the best of times. But I want Omarosa GONE! What's it going to take? I think Versacorp and Protege should form an alliance and just have Protege "lose" next week's project so they can be rid of Omarosa. Grrrrrrr. She's riding off the success of her teammates and it's driving me bonkers.

I also want a bottle of Trump Ice. I don't know why, I just do. Like a little souvenir of the trip to NYC which I did not take. xtracyx went to NYC and it sounded amazing. So jealous.

I want Trump Ice. Trump Ice and an I <3 NY shirt. Gah.

Mijo's spring break trip to Miami is a go. *jealous again* I should tell him to send me over a Cuban. No, a Puerto Rican. Oh, I don't know, surprise me. It'd sure beat a postcard, that's for sure. :) I sure hope you're reading this.

Weird Kid said he'd get me the Havana Nights soundtrack and he's taking his sweetass time with it. I'm going mental. And the movie opens today and ohmygod I'm dying to go see it. Maybe on Tuesday. *sigh*

Speaking of movies and Tuesdays Daisy and I went and saw Eurotrip this past Tuesday. Yes, the day when Quizno's attempted to assassinate me via philly cheesesteak. With the price of movies these days I hesitate to recommend any movies...but if you have nothing better to do on a Tuesday or an afternoon Eurotrip is worth a few laughs. I actually found it better than Road Trip. Still need to see 50 First Dates, though.

Good lord I'll shut up now. But oh, speaking of the Lord (what a horrible segue) I've given up Rocky and pop (soda for you Americans) for Lent. It's not so much all for Catholicity but I do like giving up things for periods of time. Will-power. :)

Right, I'll shut up.

Comments