You've got the cutest little baby face.

Aqua_angel wasn't kidding when she said Sunny Girl was perfect. She is amazing.

I have never seen such brightly colored eyes. But I suppose that would be expected of me given my nationality. Even my little half-Filipino cousins have brown eyes. I think for them to have blue eyes would be an absolute fluke.

And she's so tiny! Lana was never that small even on the day she was born. Sunny Girl is absolutely precious. Hopefully the pizza we brought over will save the tired parents from a bit of cooking. We were also there when the proud grandfather came for a visit...I only wish that I could see my parents so ecstatic someday. My goodness they're just a perfect little family! One can't help but feel jealous. Jealously happy? Could there be such an emotion?

Anyway, I'm sure we're all looking forward to the Christening. I've already plugged it into my dayplanner!

Comments