11-7

That's my shift today. It's the worst shift ever created in all of mankind. Your whole day is shot. You start too early to get anything done (gym? *sobs*) in the morning, and by the end of your shift you don't feel like doing much but going home. Grrrrrr. I think I hate it more than the opening Saturday shifts. Yes, Saturdays are painful but at least you have allllll that freetime for yourself at the end of your shift.

I've wanted out for so long from that place you have no idea. I'm getting pretty bitter about it. The only thing I'll miss is all the people I work with, 'cuz we all know that once you leave, though you all have the best intentions, you're not going to see each other much. I mean, me and Ms. T (from my days working at R) haven't hung out since before Halloween. And it's not like we haven't tried calling each other and inviting the other out.

And I don't want to leave Peru-Girl's vibrant latin world *whines* I'd probably still go after I quit...but it's not the same without someone to discuss the evening's happenings with the next day or so. Yes, Daisy is always there with me, but her and I usually see the same things so Peru-Girl's fresh perspective is always nice to have.

On Monday she was all gushy "I saw you dancing with a guy!" I guess that sort of sounds pathetic :) but she didn't mean it in a belittling tone or whatever. She just wanted to hear about him, though there wasn't much to tell. Still kind of embarassing, though, 'cuz surely she saw me struggling to follow his lead. *sheepish*

Thankfully she had seen me with the Mexican and not the groper. *shudders*

I'll have to round up 7 more of my purses for the next Purse Week over here. :) I'm getting a lot of flack from my coworkers about my latest one.

"I thought somebody said she's got too many purses." said one.

"Cute purse, looks like one I had on one of my mannequins and all of a sudden it has gone missing, hmmmm." chastised one of my marketers. (What could I say? It was the only one left.)

"You're not 'the skirt' anymore (a nickname my coworkers gave me since I seem to be the only one who likes to wear skirts). We need to come up with a name for you and all those purses you have. How many have we seen? I can't even keep up with the girl anymore." But I liked being "The skirt." *pouts*

Alright, look for a new Purse Week starting this Sunday. Or you could consider it a heads up so you can avoid it. :)

Comments